Hallo,

I have an MB with kt133 chipset and duron 650
when I have inside PCI USB2 card with NEC (D72010AGM 0216KP060 - that's
written on it) chip. Card is named 0220025372 PCI-USBNEC-1
When I try ro tun installation of mdk 8.2 (I have download edition and
also Power pac) it shows graphics screen and on first step (language
choosing) it hands - Mouse cursor and keyboard doesn't respond. (keyboard
and mouse are ps/2)
And the same is on text install.
I'm pretty sure it is because of this usb card (I've removed it and
now it works).
Maybe somebody could look at it :)

Jan Matis

--
I would usually like to think I'm not completely stupid.