On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 11:20:27PM +0200, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> I tried mutt at one time but hated it after 20 seconds...

mutt is great.  But (and here's the big but), you have to take the time
to configure it.  mutt's strength is that you can virtually configure
anything and doesn't require you to conform to it's way of working or
even it's keyboard bindings.  But it's weakness is that you will spend
many hours playing with your configuration file to get it the way you
want it.  But once you do that I think it's far surperior to pine or any
of the other clients out there.  20 seconds with mutt isn't even enough
time to begin considering it's possibilities.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

We tend to see all wars through the lens of the current conflict, and we
mine history for lessons convenient to the present purpose.
- Brian Hayes