Le jeu 04/07/2002 à 15:42, Buchan Milne a écrit :

> Enigmail:
> For some reason the enigmail stuff doesn't initialise correctly with
> these RPMs. Install the RPMs from enigmail.mozdev.org first (using
> - --nodeps), then run mozilla, and check that you have the enigmail menu
> in messenger), then remove the mozdev RPMs and install these.
>
> Anyone who knows how to fix this, please let me know.

Try to run /usr/lib/mozilla/mozilla-rebuild-databases.pl in %post

> Spellchecker:
> No dictionaries are included (since they are in myspell-), and I have no
> t done anything about the ones that are installed with the myspell RPMs,
> so just link the dictionaries you need, as follows (as root of course):
> # mkdir /usr/lib/mozilla-1.0.0/components/myspell
> # ln -s /usr/lib/myspell/en_GB.aff \
> /usr/lib/mozilla-1.0.0/components/myspell/en-GB.aff
> # ln -s /usr/lib/myspell/en_GB.dic \
> /usr/lib/mozilla-1.0.0/components/myspell/en-GB.dic
>
> I will try and sort this out in the next release (but I was too anxious
> to get GPG working ...).
>

> It would be nice if we could get these into the Mandrake SRPMs (Fred?),
> at the moment they are setup to include the extra sources and patches in
> the SRPM, but only use them if using --with spellcheck or --with enigmail

As I said previously, I'm a bit reluctant to merge non official mozilla
"programs" in main mozilla package, since each mozilla release tends to
break everything which uses it..

There seems to be some problems with the patches on your website which
prevent me to view them..

If all patches are non intrusive (don't touch mozilla code), I might
merge your patches in mozilla main package.. BTW, when you take cvs
snapshot, name tarball with the date in japanese format (ie 20020605)
:))

And please, don't put me in CC: when you post on cooker (except when you
have patches to be merged..) :))

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft