Hi,

On Thu, 2002-07-04 at 09:47, aleX Kiausch wrote:
> I updated my Cooker tis morning (all the new kde 3.0.2 Stuff) and now
> all of a sudden when I start Mozilla or Galeon in Gnome the panel
> disapears and the frames of all open windows ... anybody here knows what
> I'm talking about? Is this a Gnome or a Sawfish issue? Any ideas?
>
> Thanx
>       AleXander

Try upgrading the gmp library package to version libgmp3-4.1-3mdk.  In
version 4.1 but before the 3mdk release, there was a bug in the gmp lib
that made sawfish crash unexpectedly while opening windows (galeon for
example) leaving running apps without window manager decorations.  I
strongly suspect this is the problem you're describing.

--
Eric Larouche