Le Lundi 8 Juillet 2002 19:45, Borsenkow Andrej a écrit :
> В Пнд, 08.07.2002, в 11:03, Florent BERANGER
>написал:
> >      Hello,
> >
> > here the archives.
> > For infrared tool, put Infrared.pm in /usr/lib/libDrakx,
> > InfraredDB.gz in /usr/share/ldetect-lst/ and launch
> > drakir.pl as root.
> >
> > The tool simply writes alias and options in
> > /etc/modules.conf (so the xmms lirc plugin works for
exemple).

> a couple of comment.
>
> - I already have IrDA loaded at startup. Would be nice
if it noticed it.

Yes, I'll see newer modules functions to do this.

> We have /etc/sysconfig/irda. Ideally it is drakir that
has to edit this
> file :-) but for the time being it provides information
about device and
> dongle (i.e. external serial-to-IrDA adapter)

good idea, I'll take a look.

> - your alias is wrong for Mandrake. char-major makes no
sense for devfs,
> please check what device nodes are registered under
devfs and use

> alias /dev/lirc??????? lirc_serial

yes, the device file is /dev/lirc, I'll take a look too at
that (it works what the actual but if I can do proper ;)

> as example (I do not know how lirc names its devices).
>
> - no backup of modules.conf is made.
>
> Oh, and we do not seem to have lirc in standard kernel?

I have a std kernel (cooker snapshot ISO) and it works fine.

Thanks for feedback !

> -andrej

Profitez de l'offre exceptionnelle Tiscali !
"Internet Gratuit le Jour"
Cliquez ici, http://register.tiscali.fr/forfaits_ls/
Offre soumise à conditions.