I recently ran into a problem using a USB keyboard and a PS/2 mouse. I
have done no proper testing on this besides doublecheking it on a second
machine.

When installing with this combination the mouse is not detected, the
keyboard works ok - at least for some time. It is possible to go through
the installationsteps using tab, space and l-arrow/r-arrow - but only to
the point where the installation type is to be selected. This dialog
doesn't take any keyboard input so either sthis dialog is not
keyboard-enabled or the driver silently dies.

Is there anyone who can take a look at this?

TIA
Joerg