On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 12:48:21PM -0500, Brad Felmey wrote:
> Is anyone else seeing followups to messages that never arrive? I'm
> seeing all kinds of threads where I never get the original messages, and
> see followups. It used to be manageable, but I'm now seeing it a whole
> lot. I never saw GC's followup to this.

Yup it's been happening to me today a lot.  Normally what ends up
happening is the follows I didn't see end up showing up later then the
repsonses to them.  But that hasn't happened yet.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

We tend to see all wars through the lens of the current conflict, and we
mine history for lessons convenient to the present purpose.
- Brian Hayes