From: Vincent Cassi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 July 2002 18:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Cooker] latest mandrake kernel

Hi,

I would like to know how can I build a cd with the last version of
Mandrake.
Now I'm running Mandrake 8.2 (kernel 2.4.18) and I find strange things.

What is the version than you are working on ?
Where can I find it ?  I went on
"ftp.wayne.edu/linux/mandrake-devel/cooker/cooker/Mandrake/RPMS/" but
the directories are empty !

Any help will be apreciated,
Thanks,

Vincent