From: Jeremy Salch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 July 2002 19:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Cooker] PCMCIA network problem

on boot when the pcmcia service is started it says it is starting the network
service
something like

network start eth0

i can't remember exactly what it says..    but    eth0 never comes up

if i don't start it by running   service network start  eth0 will never come
up

shouldn't the network come up upon pcmcia card insertion ?

--
Mr. Jeremy Salch - Data Services
Granbury.Com, Inc.