On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:15:24 +0200 (CEST)
Damien Chaumette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --=-=-=
> Name        : drakconf                     Relocations: (not
> relocateable) Version     : 8.3                               Vendor:
> MandrakeSoft Release     : 0.2mdk                        Build Date:
> Thu Jul 11 18:50:50 2002

App launches but is not usable.

[root@localhost charles]# drakconf
Malformed UTF-8 character (unexpected continuation byte 0xb4, with no
preceding
        start byte) at /usr/lib/libDrakX/my_gtk.pm line 1025 (#1)
    Perl detected something that didn't comply with UTF-8 encoding
rules.

    One possible cause is that you read in data that you thought to be
in
    UTF-8 but it wasn't (it was for example legacy 8-bit data).  Another
    possibility is careless use of utf8::upgrade().

Malformed UTF-8 character (unexpected continuation byte 0xb6, with no
preceding
        start byte) at /usr/lib/libDrakX/my_gtk.pm line 1026 (#1)
Malformed UTF-8 character (unexpected continuation byte 0xb8, with no
preceding
        start byte) at /usr/lib/libDrakX/my_gtk.pm line 1027 (#1)
Malformed UTF-8 character (unexpected continuation byte 0xb2, with no
preceding
        start byte) at /usr/lib/libDrakX/my_gtk.pm line 1028 (#1)
Malformed UTF-8 character (unexpected continuation byte 0xab, with no
preceding
        start byte) at /usr/lib/libDrakX/my_gtk.pm line 1033 (#1)
meuh
everything already installed

Use of uninitialized value in split at
/usr/lib/libDrakX/detect_devices.pm line
        100 (#2)
    (W uninitialized) An undefined value was used as if it were already
    defined.  It was interpreted as a "" or a 0, but maybe it was a
mistake.
    To suppress this warning assign a defined value to your variables.

    To help you figure out what was undefined, perl tells you what
operation
    you used the undefined value in.  Note, however, that perl optimizes
your
    program and the operation displayed in the warning may not
necessarily
    appear literally in your program.  For example, "that $foo" is
    usually optimized into "that " . $foo, and the warning will refer to
    the concatenation (.) operator, even though there is no . in your
    program.

        /usr/lib/libDrakX/detect_devices.pm line 385 (#2)
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/lib/libDrakX/my_gtk.pm
line 202 (#2)
Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at
/usr/lib/libDrakX/my_gtk.pm
        line 621 (#2)
Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at /usr/bin/drakconf line
475 (#2)
Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at /usr/bin/drakconf line
477,
        <VERS> line 1 (#2)
Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at /usr/bin/drakconf line
482,
        <VERS> line 1 (#2)
Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at
        /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/MDK/Common/Math.pm line 132, <VERS>
line 2 (#2)
Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at
/usr/lib/libDrakX/my_gtk.pm
        line 647, <VERS> line 2 (#2)
Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at
        /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/MDK/Common/Math.pm line 135, <VERS>
line 2 (#2)
Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at
/usr/lib/libDrakX/my_gtk.pm line
        663, <VERS> line 2 (#2)
Use of uninitialized value in division (/) at
/usr/lib/libDrakX/my_gtk.pm line
        668, <VERS> line 2 (#2)
Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at /usr/bin/drakconf line
495,
        <VERS> line 2 (#2)
Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at /usr/bin/drakconf line
495,
        <VERS> line 3 (#2)

    Charles

Fortune's real live weird band names #12:

Alien Nymphos from Uranus
Charles A Edwards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]