nah. i just loaded all the plugins i had prior and sending a icq message
now works without crashing.

somethings up with the last released version. it appears fixed now.

keep in mind, that i tried rebuilding the cooker gaim on 2 seperate
boxes and did allot of experimenting and still got the same crash and
now the cvs version works fine.

thanx for the tip on gdb symbols...i'm going to track down the bug i
filed with the gaim bug system and advise them it's been apperantly
fixed in cvs.

--
Roger
-----

Verify my pgp/gnupg signature on my HomePage:
http://www.alltel.net/~rogerx/about/index.html