On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 02:18:20PM +1200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I keep getting an undelivered mail, returned to sender message when I
> submit to the cooker list. However, the emails are actually going
> through as I receive a copy of it in my inbox from the list so I think
> there must be a problem on the Mandrake end. Just FYI...

Yup I'm seeing the same thing.  I've been getting:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: mail forwarding loop for
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

all day.  Earlier today it was yavin.mandrakx.org now it's
smtp2.mandrax.org that's emitting the error.  Messages are still getting
through to the list like you say though.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

We tend to see all wars through the lens of the current conflict, and we
mine history for lessons convenient to the present purpose.
- Brian Hayes