Florent BERANGER wrote on Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 12:41:15PM +0200 :
> http://mielke.cc/brltty/
>
> rpm and src.rpm are availables on download page.
> I'll try to make a Mdk package.

I just installed emacspeak for a blind guy.  Would anybody be interested
in seeing this in an rpm?  I also applied the "speakup" patches to the
kernel, but it's not tested yet, so I don't yet know if it works
properly.  I should know more in a couple of hours or days.

Blue skies...           Todd
--
  Todd Lyons -- MandrakeSoft, Inc.   http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because