On 18. jul 2002 o 20:57, rcc wrote:

> I notice that some more of the system users and groups are missing. Is
> this my setup (heavily edited rpmsrate) or do others see the same?

today i found another user which was not in password file after
installing package hylafax. config script (which is must run before
starting hylad-aemon) create user with id 10 and gid 14 (uucp) after
calling ulitity faxuser.
can user fax be a member of /usr/share/base-passwd/passwd.master file?

--
Linux 2.4.18-21mdk
Mandrake Linux release 8.3 (Cooker) for i586