Hi,
I was just trying the new beta 1 (upgrade process) and noticed a problem
-- there is no option to setup mount points. I have mount points for my
/usr, /home and / directories.  But when I tried to upgrade packages it
only showed space for the / directory. I thus tried to cancel out of the
install, afraid it would mess something up.... Cancel didn't work.  I
had to reboot the system.  I think this is a problem (both the cancel
not working and no mount point configuration).  The install process
didn't seem to even look at the existing fstab.  It just made a couple
of changes and left the other stuff alone.

Any thoughts?

Nasa