Other problems I had.
1) Gnome toolbar was empty (I do not know is this a bug)
      a)  I made quite small install where I only selected GNOME not KDE,
multimedia, officetools, etc.
      b) reboot and logged in
      c) Gnome toolbar is totally empty. (I needed to start there all
applets starting from the GNOME-menu)
      I do not know is this bug, but at least I thought in the beginning
that installation has failed somehow.

2) Harddrake does not start
      a) Fresh install
      b) harddrake is in the configuration menus but does not start

3) Mandrake install does not regognize JFS-volumes which are formatted in
the OS/2.
      a) I created and formatted 2 partition to JFS in the OS/2. Partitions
where
            /dev/hdb5
            /dev/hdb6
      b) I started Mandrake installation and tried to install Mandrake to
/dev/hdb5
      c) Mandrake installation does not recognize the type /dev/hdb5 and
/dev/hdb6 to JFS-partition (formatted to that in the OS/2)
      d) I needed to re-change the type of /dev/hdb5 (where I wanted to
install Mandrake) to JFS again and format that during the linux-install.
      e) FAT and FAT32 partitions where automatically mounted under
/mnt/... but /dev/hdb6 was not. (which is JFS partition formatted in the
OS/2)
      f) With command "mount -t jfs /dev/hdb6 /mnt/os2jfs" I was able to
mount this drive.

      So there were two problems, steps
            c)
            f)    It would be nice if Mandrake could do step f) during the
install automatically in a same way that it handles FAT-drives.

4) Gnome dictionary applet hanged totally
      a) I was not connected to the network
      b) I wrote some text to the dictionary applet and pressed enter...
      c) Total hang, after one minute I got some empty error-message boxes
and I was able to kill the applet.

Mika