Hello,

Here is a bug with nedit
Open a file with nedit. Then open another file with the same nedit (file->open).
The cursor will not move in the second window, and you cannot type anything.
If you close the 1st window, then you can move the cursor and edit the 2nd file.

I use nedit-5.3-1mdk.i586.rpm since today, but the bug was already existing in the
pre-5.3 versions.

My cooker version was 100% updated 2 days ago (July 22th).

And I have something that may be related to the bug, maybe not. When I launch nedit, I
get the following message:
XmFontListCreate() is an obsolete function!

I do not have this problem on Solaris (sparc, 2.6) with nedit-5.3.

If you need more information, just ask me (English and French speaking).

Greetings,
Yves Mettier

--
- Homepage - http://ymettier.free.fr                   -