Hi,

I sent an earlier message about this problem, but I have lost it and
talking on the cooker channel was told that pixel replied.  So I am
restating the problem and answering his questions:

1.  The install process at no time presented or offered to present mount
points for configuration or what it was using.  I tried both normal and
expert.

2. The install process listed the amount of space = my / partition.
There was nothing indicating that it would use the other partitions in
fstab (such as /usr)

3. It did modify /etc/fstab -- it changed my /dosd mount point to
/mnt/windows.

4. when I pressed the cancel button, during the package install process
-- it did nothing.  I would expect it to stop at the point the user told
it to cancel.  I don't mean the install all together, just the package
installation.

Let me know how I can be of futher assistance.

Nasa