Stefan van der Eijk wrote on Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 10:18:08PM +0200 :
> Am I really the only one with this issue?

It does this seemingly when I'm trying to navigate menus in IceWM, but
I've always attributed that to IceWM.  I don't use any of the scrolling
features on my scroll mouse.  I'll enable it and see what happens.

Blue skies...           Todd
--
  Todd Lyons -- MandrakeSoft, Inc.   http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because