On Wednesday 24 July 2002 05:10 am, Pixel wrote:
> Joseph Davidson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Is it possible to,allow the user to save and load the package selection
> > using a device other than the floppy drive?  I don't have a floppy
> > drive,  but I do have an atapi zip drive that could work just as well.
>
> that could be done... what other device people would like to save
> package lists?
Hmmm.. would be nice if could save to ANY mounted device.  If you have to put
a dialog or something to pick where it is going to save it, might as well
list all the possibilities.

I have a USB hard drive and an LS-120 floppy, and can think of situations
where saving the package selection could come in handy on either of these.

V.