Philippe Coulonges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Ok then how do we fix it besides manually installing with urpmi.
>
> Personnally, I copied the content of /var/cache in /usr/local/cache, then
> destroyed /var/cache and linked to the new dir.

Hmm, the problem is where are we supposed to copy the temporary
RPM's when we download them. We believed /var/cache is the
correct place, and if it is, probably the problem is that your
configuration has a too small partition for /var. We could also
download to something besides /tmp or even /usr, but I'm not sure
it's clean at all..

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/