>> Yes, I am really sure from that. Maybe the problem is the ID type which
>> according to fdisk is 83 for the partition formatted under Linux and 35
for
>> the partition formatted under OS/2.

>yeah, that's the pb. I only use signature detection for 0x83.

>I add 0x35 as JFS. You'll tell me if it works in next beta? :)

Sure, I will do that. Thanks to all of you for fixing this!

>> In addition the blocksize should be 4096 (mkfs.jfs default) in both
>> partitions, as I especially put it to that while formatting /dev/hdb6
>> under OS/2.

>what do you mean with this? what's the point?

I think there wasn't any point -:) I was just reading man-pages of mkfs.jfs
and there were mentioned that the default blocksize is 4096.
(and I remembered that I used exactly that blocksize while formatting the
partition under OS/2...)

Mika