Lenny Cartier ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 04:19:21AM +0200, Han wrote:
>
> > I just tried to install perl-MIME-Types  and  I  got  the  folliwing
> > error trying to rebuild:
> >
> > [snip]
>
> I've just uploaded an updated rpm rebuild against latest perl.

Great.

> BTW you can fix it yourself by looking at already rebuilt perl package
> (ie perl-XML-Twig). Some paths have changed.

Yes I know. But it was late at night and I was  tired.  So  rather  than
making silly mistakes I posted a decent bugreport.

I am busy with preparing for ubh, so I have seen quite a few perl  spces
lately. But since it is so soon till 9.0 is released I  will  wait  with
publishing until after 9.0. I rather do the alpha testing myself ;)

> PS: I'll be on vacation from Thursday to the august 19th,  so  I  will
>     not answer emails from where I'll be ( corsica :-) ).

Enjoy! :)

Groetjes, Han.
--
http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanb/software