For newest wine and new gcc I can compile a working wine with -O3 again,
not completely sure if the same goes for cooker wine, but I think so.

It is probably to late for 9.0, but I build a srpms for wine 20020710. I
can run must installed programs fine with it, but there seem to be some
problems installing programs. Not all old patches applied clean, and I
updated most of them or removed them if the code in question was
completely differnt.

Anyway, should I upload it or not?
If not could maintainer try rebuilding current version with O3 again?

Danny

--
Funny how people start a long pointless discussion on this list about
sigs instead of mailing me directly.