Pixel wrote:
> Bryan Whitehead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>

>>* warning: INTERNAL ERROR:
>>common::internal_error() called from /usr/bin/perl-install/Xconfigurator.pm:224
>>Xconfigurator::multi_head_choose() called from
>

> i've changed this quite a lot. Could you test with current cooker?

I can't get a goos sync with ftp.rpmfind.net or rpmfind.net that has a
functioning cooker.

I get (in part not full text)
"Can't locate partition_table_raw.pm on @INC (@INC contains: "

I searched for partition_table_raw.pm and it is not in the cooker tree
from those 2 mirrors... is there a better mirror? or am I supposed todo
something else?

--
Bryan Whitehead
SysAdmin - JPL - Interferometry Systems and Technology