I have several install nitpicks for 9.0beta1.  I'm sorry if these have already
been reported; they are not in bugzilla.

1. The network.img reports that it's for 8.2 and exits abnormally after you
tell it the IP addresses or tell it to use DHCP.  Using 3c59x.
2. When booting off the CD, and it asks to press ENTER or F1, pressing F1 does
not clear the graphics off the screen.  It looks somewhat ugly, and you can't
see what you type in.
3. When booting the installed system, it shows this before the "press I to
enter interactive mode":
kmod: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -s -k scsi_hostadapter errno #2
I have an Advansys SCSI adapter in that machine.  Haven't checked if it works.
4. Also, I think the user should be able to choose between quiet and regular
startup.  It is hard to troubleshoot errors and track down booting slowdowns
when they don't show up!
Otherwise, the beta looks good.  Great job, Mandrake!
--
-- Igor