Oden Eriksson wrote on Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 03:30:26PM +0200 :
> Hi.
>
> I have in my hand a brand spanking new unopened box with an D-Link DFE-580TX
> which I aim to test under LM82/Cooker (+SNF). What is the best practise to do
> regression tests, and where do I send the results?

If memory serves me correctly, send the results of lspcidrake -v and
lspci -v to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  As far as regression tests, I'm
curious to see that answer myself.

Blue skies...           Todd
--
  Todd Lyons -- MandrakeSoft, Inc.   http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because