Hi,

I have a home network where the proxy/gateway synchronises with the cooker mirror.
The rpm's are placed on a samba share, and all machines on the network access it this way by defining a local source.

In the previous Software updater, this seemed to fail quite often. Most of the time I got a message  'already installed', even if this was not the case... or 'cannot open file'...

I tried the new rpmdrake now, and I cannot seem to find a way to update my packages from a local source.

I can run the Software Updater. It fetches a list of mirrors. I tried almost all mirrors, but it says everytime that the mirror does not support 9.0 yet. So... I cannot even get into the software updater.

How can I update software from a local defined source ?????

Geert.