When I clicked on Printer icon in MCC > Hardware my CD-ROM drive
automatically opened and there was a message that something is about to
install. I already set up prineter during installation of Mandrake 9.0
Beta 2 so there should no packages be needed. And as expected nothing was
installed as the Printerdrake settings dialog opened with the prineter I
configured during install. So I think that the dialog about missing
packages should not show in the first place and CD-ROM should not
automatically open as nothing was needed to install.

--
Live long and prosper!