I'm not using sendmail. (only postfix) and I did not have this problem a few
days agao.  It's not a big problem. I can hitt Alt-F2 to go to another
loginscreen or I can log in as usual on the first tty. the only strange thing
is that the loginscreen and the login-prompt comes in the middle of that
screen (tty1) in the white box of the bootsplash window.