Because DirePC limits my downloading to 150MB a day, it takes me a while
to get the beta ISOs downloaded (I couldn't get beta 1 downloaded before
beta 2 came out), so I was wondering if anyone could mail me the CDs and
I could mail back blank replacements.

It would be nice if someone in Texas, USA could help (faster shipping
times) so that I can start beta testing before the next beta comes out.

--

        "I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure."
Gordon Hollenbeck | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]