latest DrakX

there are no initrd= lines in my lilo.conf. At first boot I get a kernel
panic.

If I put in the default initrd=/boot/initrd.img and run lilo all is
fine.

There was another user apparently having exactly the same problem with
grub. Mine is a triple win98/8.2/cooker boot, he had a similar setup.
Cooker lilo resides in bootrecord of its partition, that is hda8 in my
case. MBR holds lilo for 8.2 with a "other" entry for cooker.

The $_->{initrd} in bootloader.pm line 765 is always false on my box. I
cannot yet tell why this is. Shouldn't there be at least the default
/boot/initrd.img in it?

- Mark