No, I was using all the MDK 8.2 packages, which are all ogg-vorbis
1.0rc3 for encoding and playback.  Sorry, I think I'll stop posting for
now, until I actually try 9.0beta2 tonight.  I just wanted to get a feel
for what success people are having with the ogg packages in 9.0 before I
try it tonight.  I try it right out of the box and see what happens.