On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 03:01:43PM -0500, Devin B. Hedge wrote:
> This is still an interesting thread. I appreciate all the great insight.
>
> Would you characterize this as something a end user should be required to
> deal with?
>
> Catch my point?

Fact is init detects a thwapping X and will stop trying to start it.  So
an end user won't have to deal with it.  And frankly at that point in
time it isn't going to matter much because the end user is probably not
going to know how to fix this anyway without help unless they already
understand this stuff...

So your issue is already taken care of.

P.S. pleae remove your Reply-To: header that is set to the same thing as
your From header.  It breaks the normal functioning of the list...  If
you don't know what I'm talking about search the archives for Reply-To
and you'll find the discussions.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

If your love has no hope of being welcomed do not voice it; for if it
be silent it can endure, a guarded flame, within you.
- The Wisdom of the Sands