GnuE.  To have an enterprise management system running on Mandrake with
(Postgre|My)SQL out of the box with Mandrake's skill at making easy to use
configuration utilities would make for an absolutely great combination.  I
could see this combination competing against things such as the Solomon
accounting system (and given Solomon's ecommerce support {snicker}, that
shouldn't be too hard).
With Mandrake's big focus on the desktop currently, I can see this going in
the contribs instead (maybe that needs a better name, contrib sounds
unsupported), but it would make for a very powerful suite to wave under SMB's
noses.
Don't knock the doors you open up for VARs with customers who just want
something that works, but who also don't want to pay a lot for it.