On Sunday 11 August 2002 04:18 pm, Brook Humphrey wrote:
> On Sunday 11 August 2002 02:05 pm, Kenton Groombridge wrote:
> > It could be possible that you are compiling the app with a different
> > version of gcc that was used to compile qt.  This will cause the same
> > results.
>
> Ah no. It's stock mandrake 9.0 beta. So it's the gcc they include and the
> qt they include.
**shake**
The problem is there's no libqt.so included, which the application is/was
looking for. I've posted the solution (albeit a hack of one) to the list, but
I'll do it again:
ln -s /usr/lib/qt3/lib/libqt-mt.so  /usr/lib/qt3/lib/libqt.so
>>So unless mandrake is doing something real funny with
> thoer rpm's this should not be the case.
To be honest, I'm not sure why the link is needed, or what they've done to it.
I'm sure that by default libqt.so is created and linked, so why it's not in
the rpm, I'll be damned if I know, but at least it works now (like I said,
it's a backwards hack untill a real fix comes out).

TJW: Head tech, Dreamless Realms
Mud: http://dreamless.wolfstream.net
Snippets http://dreamless.wolfstream.net/
Telnet dreamless.wolfstream.net:9275