Reinhard Katzmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> - Unsupported HW up to now: Siemens DVB-S, Software available
>   from http://linuxtv.org/dvb (card recognised by lspci) _and_
>   my analogue TV card, drivers and patches are available from
>   http://bytesex.org/saa7134/

well, you're lucky since i sent patches for dvb and saa7134 drivers to
juan so that he includes them in next kernel.
i may upload libdvb, vdr and and a few others apps in contribs after.

> - also I miss better support for ieee1394,

send me the result of "lspcidrake -v" and i can add ohci1394 as the
driver for you firewire controller if not already done.
as for network cards, netconnect will need to be altered in order to
do this but can it be done before 9.0 ...