(wolf@mirage 18:11:16):
/home/mirrors/cooker/i586/Mandrake/RPMS sudo urpmi --update
unable to retrieve pathname for removable medium "disc 1 MandrakeLinux Cooker
(cdrom1)"
unable to retrieve pathname for removable medium "disc 2 MandrakeLinux Cooker
(cdrom2)"
unable to retrieve pathname for removable medium "disc 3 MandrakeLinux Cooker
(cdrom3)"
unable to retrieve pathname for removable medium "disc 4 MandrakeLinux Cooker
(cdrom4)"
everything already installed
(wolf@mirage 18:11:20):
why would I be getting these errors?
I've removed the /mnt/cdromX links (because I want real links (dvd, cdrw,
etc), but even after replacing those, I'm still getting this?)