On Friday 16 August 2002 10:26 pm, David Walser wrote:
> Back in the GMC days, a "killall gmc" would take care
> of this.  Have you tried something similar?

Hi David:

 I did do a killall nautilus but the Gnome Icons come back when logging back
in. Also the logout button in Kicker is disabled as well as ALT-F2. Having no
way to undo this might be a problem for newcomers to Mandrake.
 By the way, I got in to this situation by clicking on 'help' in Gnome-PPP. I
wanted to read the help docs about configuring Gnome-PPP.