Was about to do an update to the most recent cooker, but urpmi tells me that
in order to upgrade I need to loose these apps:

kdebindings-3.0.2-1mdk
kdebindings-devel-3.0.2-1mdk
kile-1.1-2mdk
kio_fish-1.1.2-4mdk
kio_rpm-0.0.6-4mdk
klogic-1.401-3mdk
kmasqdialer-2.05-2mdk
knetfilter-3.0.2-2mdk
knights-0.5.6-8mdk
komba2-0.73-0.beta1.7mdk
kover-2.8.6-2mdk
kshowmail-3.0.3-2mdk
kxmleditor-0.7.2-2mdk
quanta-3.0-0.pre1.1mdk
qvwm-1.1.12-2mdk

If the packagers would be so kind to release these for the new C++ ABI, I be
very greatful (especially since I really would like to kick the tires on
gcc3.2.0 final :) ).

--
Gary

Sent from seele.gvsu.edu
 11:43pm  up 1 day,  6:34,  4 users,  load average: 1.25, 0.77, 0.37

Founder GVLUG.

Chairman and Project Lead of the E-media Committee of AltReal.
PHONE : 331-0542
EMAIL : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--changing the code of the Virtual Human Brain FS Driver...
Mounting /dev/brain0 is still causing problems...

Here's the error:

#mounting local filesystems........................................[   OK   ]
#Virtual Human Brain Driver v0.0.5 (EXPERIMENTAL) R/W fs module
#Virtual Nerve Node Driver v0.4.1 (EXPERIMENTAL) R/W FS module
#Insmod Adaptive Technology Device module..........................[   OK   ]
#Writing Sync state to Journalled VHBFS............................[   OK   ]

Kernel Sys Oops...... Flushing registers...... Back-trace follows......