On Saturday 17 August 2002 10:35 pm, Eric wrote:
> Anyone get userdrake to work?  I'm having problems with it.  It seems to
> start the process, then it goes into the background and disappears.

I was able to get userdrake to successfully add a user. After I added the user
I checked and the files  /etc/gtmp and   /etc/ptmp were not present.

> The
> same thing happens when clicking on users in drakconf.

My drakconf freezes also when I click on users. I am using Beta 2

> Also, it seems
> to create the files /etc/gtmp and /etc/ptmp, then leave those behind.

[calc@localhost calc]$ ls /etc/ptmp
ls: /etc/ptmp: No such file or directory
[calc@localhost calc]$ ls /etc/gtmp
ls: /etc/gtmp: No such file or directory
[calc@localhost calc]$

These files were not created, after I tried to use 'users' in drakconf.