--- Thierry Vignaud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ok, let's explain.
> someone complained that his sound card wasn't
> detected.
> the fact is that drakx needs list_module.pm to list
> all kernel modules
> from the pcitable.
> but some of the newly added modules were missing
> from list_modules.pm,
> hance the "not detected" sound card.
> i added them in cvs; with the drakx uploaded by
> pixel yesterday, this
> should install smoothly.

Right, I figured out that much.

> then you came and you write stupids statements from
> something you
> obviously haven't read the source; instead of
> reading the source, you
> cry that i force people to use alsa instead of alsa.

What else am I supposed to read?  I read the attached
file.  It seemed to list sound cards and then modules
to use for those cards.

> i may have been crude but i dislike what we called
> in french "melanger
> les tomates et les salades".

Babelfish has no idea what you just said :o)

> what the link between a bug report and me forcing
> you do to something ?

Well like you said, the file you pasted was from CVS
of the real thing.

> what the links between list_modules.pm that must
> list all modules used
> in drakx's pcitable and the "secret plan" to force
> people to use alsa ?

Sorry, I may have misinterpreted what the source was
saying.

> but i never force anybody to use X or Y !

Ok, I probably misinterpreted it.  I don't mean to be
overly critical of you or piss you off or anything,
and I'm sorry if I come off that way :o(