Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
>>don't think I've seen one person say it's actually BETTER the
>>current way. If the beta testers feel this way (me included) what
>

> The first aim was surely not to purely satisfy power users such
> as most people here on Cooker. Please read the specs I've just
> posted in answer to Mircea. First aim is to simplify the GUI to
> not frighten beginners and non-power-users.

I also don't like the new rpmdrake. It offers less features then the old
one and I also think that it is harder to use it as it is now, split
into 3 tools. While I agree that It may be better for new users I still
think that you shouldn't forget for more advanced peopel that like to
use GUIs. Maybe all tools should have two mode, normal and expert, with
normal as default. In advanced mode more features could be available.

--
Live long and prosper!