Dear All,

I like posting via smtp & I like reading others posts on the website (esp
because you gett a nntp-like conversation tree).

Suggestion:

Could it be possible for people to be able to post into the mailing list but
not to get sent the mails & then to read the posts via the website?

i.e. putting the mail to address etc in the webpage will kick off your
default mailer with a new mail window preset with the right smtp addr etc.
You can then send as per normal. You can then read your mail + any replies
via the website.

It might save on a lot of email traffic. I would be easier for me to manage
as at the moment I am reading from the website & sending cooker received
emails to a folder of it's own which I simply Ctrl-A + del every now &
again.

Adam