draksec
Scalar value @_[1] better written as $_[1] at
        /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/draksec/msec.pm line 176 (#1)
    (W syntax) You've used an array slice (indicated by @) to select a
    single element of an array.  Generally it's better to ask for a scalar
    value (indicated by $).  The difference is that $foo[&bar] always
    behaves like a scalar, both when assigning to it and when evaluating its
    argument, while @foo[&bar] behaves like a list when you assign to it,
    and provides a list context to its subscript, which can do weird things
    if you're expecting only one subscript.

    On the other hand, if you were actually hoping to treat the array
    element as a list, you need to look into how references work, because
    Perl will not magically convert between scalars and lists for you.  See
    perlref.

Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/lib/libDrakX/ugtk.pm line 719
(#2)
    (W uninitialized) An undefined value was used as if it were already
    defined.  It was interpreted as a "" or a 0, but maybe it was a mistake.
    To suppress this warning assign a defined value to your variables.

    To help you figure out what was undefined, perl tells you what operation
    you used the undefined value in.  Note, however, that perl optimizes your
    program and the operation displayed in the warning may not necessarily
    appear literally in your program.  For example, "that $foo" is
    usually optimized into "that " . $foo, and the warning will refer to
    the concatenation (.) operator, even though there is no . in your
    program.

        /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/draksec/msec.pm line 160 (#2)
        /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/draksec/msec.pm line 158 (#2)
[root@dhcp024-029-008-198 salane]# kedit