On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 07:22:37PM -0500, Igor Izyumin wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 August 2002 06:09 pm, Per Øyvind Karlsen wrote:
> > When using klipper with Actions enabled it keep show up for no reason
> > about every minute when the system is under high load, under a slow
> > x-session, practically whenever things are slow.
> >
> > This gets _REALLY_ annoying after a while;)
>
> WHY on earth would you want to keep actions enabled?  Klipper is the single
> most annoying KDE app, and "actions" is the most annoying feature I have ever
> encountered.

Because some of us find actions useful...  I had to disable them because
it was annoying me.  Incidentally this is a known KDE bug.  It's been in
the KDE bug database for months.  The author has done nothing about it.
I just turned off actions by default and started using Ctrl+Alt+R
anytime I wanted an action... *sigh*

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

If your love has no hope of being welcomed do not voice it; for if it
be silent it can endure, a guarded flame, within you.
- The Wisdom of the Sands