Le Jeudi 22 Août 2002 08:06, Ben Reser a écrit :
> On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 10:15:43PM +0200, Olivier Thauvin wrote:
> > [Contrib-RPM]
> >
> > --=-=-=
> > Name        : ecore                        Relocations: (not
> > relocateable) Version     : cvs20020821                       Vendor:
> > MandrakeSoft Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Wed

> > Ecore is brub.
>
> You call that a description?  What the hell is brub?

I upload it very quiclky yesterday for a friends, don't worry, package is
correct, I have only to update description and sumarry. I think poeple who
need it know what it is. But please, give me time...

I never work in really good circumstance (often not at home and I access to my
machine with a DSL link).

--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.