The sound card is exactly a CMD8338 C3D detected on
Linux Mandrake 8.0 & 8.2 as a Isa Sound Card. This is
current card on Motherbards.
Under Mandrake 9.0 Beta 3, when I use harddrake or
sndconfig and try to detect it : impossible to enable
it (no sound card found.). With sndconfig after
install the Os, I try to sy it that it's a CMD8338 but
it's impossible to play sound : Please, try to fix it
in 9.0 Release.

Thanks
Regards
Guypsia  :-)