On Sunday 25 August 2002 01:10, Brook Humphrey wrote:
>sunet has not been able to update openoffice.org and this is locking
>most of the other updates, or so it seems since this file has been
>updateing for days now.

It is more pervasive than just sunet, too.  I checked the proxad.net
and planetmirror.com rsync servers, and they are in the same
condition.  Perhaps they update from sunet.se?

By the way, is there a more-or-less comprehensive list of rsync
accessable mirrors available anywhere? The cooker website used to
list rsync servers, but no longer does.  :^(

-Chuck

  \  Sitting in his UNIX LAN  \          Charles A. Shirley         \
   \ Making all his UNIX plans \   cashirley (at) comcast (dot) net  \