> Excuse me if this question is silly: my CD-RWs have a capacity of 650 MB.
> Therefore, I can not save on them the Beta 4 ISO files (they have > 700 MB),
> isn't it ?
If the Beta 4 CDs ISOs are like the previous Betas then no. I know how you
feel as I bought some CDRWs with the purpose of keeping the latest Linux
distros on them...

However you should be able to find 700Mb CD-R quite easily (I don't know
if you can get CDRWs up to that size).

It is possible to make smaller sized CDs by mirroring cooker and using the
MakeCD program (search through the mailling list archives for MakeCD and
you should turn up instructions).

--
Sitsofe | http://sucs.org/~sits/